Monday, November 2, 2009

This Corporation...

One day when T and I were driving back from school as usual, T did what she likes to when her water bottle has only a little water left -- she pours the water into the cup-shaped lid of the bottle and drinks from that. That day, she removed the lid but seemed to be having some difficulty which I did not really observe, as I usually try not to take my eyes of the road for anything...

"Ohhhhh!" she exclaimed in annoyance. I asked her what happened. She replied, "This Corporation! Because of this corporation, I am not able to drink my water." I was amused that a) she even knew there was a word like 'Corporation' and also that b) the Corporation (Chennai Corporation) had something to do with water... and so I asked her what was wrong.

Said she, "This Corporation has made the roads bad and so, I cannot drink my water now."She got that right, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment