Monday, November 9, 2009

Telling tales

I have from time to time told T over the last 2 years that nobody is to look into my stuff - handbag, draws, cupboards, etc. without my being there or at the very least, my permission. Guess she has got the point...

I was in the loo this evening when my mother asked me for her medical report which I had collected. I told her from the loo that I had it in my handbag on the bed and that she could take from there.

She went away to do that.

Then came T, knocking on the loo door. She came with a complaint and sounded most outraged...

"Amma, this paati (grandmom) is kodanjifying (rummaging) in your handbag!!"

Grinning to myself that I had created quite a good 'personal' spy, I told her "It's OK, I told her to."

T said "Ok" relievedly and went away...

No comments:

Post a Comment