Monday, November 2, 2009

Hope and Think

T has a way of equating the word 'hope' with 'think'. If she thinks she has many colour pencils, she will say, "I hope I have enough colour pencils..."

One day when T and I were in the loo and I was brushing her teeth, her father K came in and announced: "Someone has been messing around with my mail as the envelopes all have somethings scribbled on them. Someone had better stop scribbling on them or someone is going to get a whack from me." So saying, he left the loo.

Tara missed a beat and then turned to me and said, "Ma, I hope that 'someone' is you. If so, I think you are going to get a whack from Appa."

!!!

1 comment:

  1. absolutely adorable. can just imagine her expression when she said this to you. and your expression too.

    ReplyDelete